Resources for Exceptional Children and Youth - Durham Region offers a range of services to hundreds of children and youth with special needs who live in Durham Region.
Our services are voluntary in nature and require guardian consent prior to the initiation of any supports.
Our family-centred approach emphasizes collaboration with families, school boards, child care centres, and other community agencies.
Our professional staff has a wide knowledge base and a variety of expertise and utilizes these skills to ensure appropriate supports for each child in our programs.
Click on the program(s) of interest and find out more about the services offered:
- Access Services
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Early Learning Inclusion (ELI)
- Enhanced Staffing
- Coordinated Service Planning (CSP)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Coordinator
- Co-ordination Services for Children and Youth (CSCY)
- Ontario Autism Program - Urgent Response Services (URS)
- Dual Diagnosis Funding
- Transition Activation Worker
- Resource Library